Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Zapata's!

Mexican at its finest! I have been here time and time again and love it. They have amazing food and it’s all so cheesy and fantastic. It’s terrible but I always overeat when I go to Zapata’s because I want a deep fried pancake thing for dessert which I do not know the technical name of. Mains I have gotten both the Enchilada Grande and Chimichanga and both are equally amazing.

The place has a great vibe (and great cocktails that will knock your socks off).  There’s generally a bit of parking along Melbourne Street or down an alley.

At about $20 for a main I’d say for taste it’s priced spot on, but if you’re looking at entrées too, it can be a pricey meal (not for those earning top dollar – but for us “low income earners” still making our way up it is), so Zapata’s for me is more of a special occasion kind of restaurant.

Another plus – they do takeaway. Can’t stuff your stomach like I can or didn’t wear pants that you can secretly undo? Get it to take home!


Zapata's Mexican on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment